Says the "grown man" who acts like a 12 year old.
Boys will be boys.
Says the "grown man" who acts like a 12 year old.
Well Im only dumbing myself down to your level, boy.
Says the kid in the grown mans body who hasn't ever proven me wrong on anything, because well you just make dumbass comments and pm's, redneck.
Redneck is better than being a wigger.
Funny how he thinks calling you a redneck is some kind of putdown. At least a redneck knows how to wear pants that wont fall of your butt, and your hat turned to keep the sun out of your eyes.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Redneck is a putdown, different from being country. And that's cool, since I don't dress anything like that, always wear a belt and never wore a hat backwards.
But you sure have wore a flat bill to the side when I was on myspace.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks